Cunard, the famous trans-Atlantic shipping line, is about to apply its world-renowned expertise in luxury travel, to pets.
Dogs travelling on Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 will now enjoy the “Pets on Decks” service. Cared for by a full-time Kennel Master, the salty sea-dogs will enjoy a gift pack featuring:
- QM2-logoed coat
- name tag
- food dish and scoop
- complimentary portrait with pet owners
- crossing certificate
- personalized cruise card.
During the voyage itself, the Kennel Master will ensure each hound gets the very best care:
- extra comfortable pet beds in two sizes
- healthy gourmet cookies baked fresh daily and offered at bedtime
- fleece blankets
- assortment of toys
- selection of premium pet foods from top brands.
It costs between $300 and $500 for the trip and reservations can be made at the time of booking.